Friday, August 12, 2011

NFSW Community Spotlight: WhiteFoxy



Welcome to NFSW’s Community Spotlight!

This week, we shine the spotlight on someone the NFSW community is very familiar with, especially if one is into car customizations. You’d no doubt have seen this gamer’s distinctive cars in and around World. Their designs has continually drawn raves from both the community and the staff here at NFSW. We’re speaking, of course, about none other than WhiteFoxy!

WhiteFoxy’s reputation among online customizers is legendary. To check out some of WhiteFoxy’s creations, click here. We caught up with the mysterious gamer and found out a little bit about what inspires WhiteFoxy.

Tell us about yourself.

First off, I'm a dude - just to clear things up in World. My alias was [Whitefox] Ly-tech in Battlefield Bad Company 2 but when I registered with NFSW, Whitefox was taken, so Whitefoxy was my next pick. I’ve been a nerdy tech person all my life. I love gadgets, widgets - you name it. My background is Vietnamese/Canadian but many of my friends think I’m from South Korea, which is pretty funny. Sometimes when I'm in a tough situation, I put on my tough serious face and focus to complete the task in hand. But in the end, everyone is happy.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

Been playing NFSW since September 2010.

What’s your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

Well, that’s a very tough question because I really like a handful of the cars currently in the game. My first choice was the Pagani Zonda but it isn't in the game yet. But my favourite 3 cars from each tier would be: T1 Toyota Corolla GT-S[AE86], T2 Nissian Skyline R34 Vspec & T3 Audi R8.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

Memorable, hmmmm. Well, it had to be the Christmas Holidays when the World golf course was a snow world complete with ski jumps, Christmas lights and decorations from around the world. It made it a special and wonderful sight, when driving around World.

What do you like most about NFSW?

Customizing cars and the ability to see yours and everybody’s customizations in free roam or racing. Not many online racing games have this feature and that makes your cars feel more personalized. Special.

What other console or online games do you play?

My current history of gaming is mostly on my PC, such as Bad Company 2, Hot Pursuit 2010, NFS Shift. I'm also into avid racing simulations such as the Gran Turismo Series and Froza Motorsports.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

Favourite cars…that’s a tough question because there are so many cars I like and would love to own. BMW M5 is a 4 door saloon power house performance car. Mercadez Mclaren SLR 722 because of the noise the car makes; makes my spine tingle. Pagani Zonda F is a very crazy hyper car from Mr. Pagani. A true hyper car in its class. My favourite driving scene has to be the famous car chase in Steve Mcqueen's Bullit.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

Well, I have a wide range of music genres I like, from classical to dance and pop music. But when I'm racing and need a boost of confidence, I play Genesis by Justice.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I read video game blogs and post in the NFSW Forums. I’m also learning photography and video editing along the way. And collecting Diecast model cars and Transformers toys.

Unique Autosports or West Coast Customs?

West Coast Customs!

If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment