Friday, August 19, 2011

NFSW Community Spotlight: Michail Sabkov



This week, we’re going to spotlight a community member whose myriad interests include Need for Speed World, PS2 games, his BMW 3 e90 and the world of men’s fashion. He also prefers Chuck Norris over Jean-Claude Van Damme simply because all of the laugh-out-loud Chuck Norris jokes out there. If you read our very first Community Spotlight with Andreea from World Garage, you’ll remember that this was her random, pop culture question.

Let’s get better acquainted with Michail Sabkov from Sofia, Bulgaria!

Tell us about yourself.
Hello, my name is Michail Sabkov. I'm 23 years old and from Sofia, Bulgaria. My nickname in NFS World is MISHOCKER. I'm a retired progammer. I'm a HUGE fan of cars. I, myself, drive a really nice black BMW 3 e90. I've played all of the NFS series, starting from NFS1, 2, Hot Pursuit, Underground and so on!

How long have you been playing NFSW?
I've played the beta 1 year ago and just started playing again 1 week ago, quickly leveling up to level 25. I find the game really entertaining and the players very friendly! The game really reminds me of the old NFS Underground - the one that I believe changed the whole series forever - for good.

What is your favourite car(s) in NFSW?
I have my eyes on the Lamborghini's and the Corvette. I also like the e92 very much and hope it will be available for in-game cash soon. If it does become available, I'll instantly chip it into my garage!

Your most memorable experience in the game?
I'm in love with the game. I like the gameplay and the atmosphere. My most memorable moments are definitely when I got to make new friends in NFSW. Using the voice-chat to share laughs with people who are on the other side of the planet, we can drive on the same track and share our life stories.

What do you like most about NFSW?
What I like the most is that there are so many people playing. Everyone has a different driving style, be it aggressive or tactical, and a unique way they express themselves with their cars, in the way they paint or tune it.

What other console or online games do you play?
I have a PS2, which I play on with all my friends. As a kid, I've played years and years on a Nintendo - and that's where my love of games and competing comes from. As a whole, I'm a huge fan of games and think that that will never change!

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?
My favourite cars are the BMW's 3 and 6 and the Lamborghini Gallardo and Aventador! Favorite driving scene in a movie? Definitely the race between O`Conner and Dom in The Fast and The Furious!

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?
I like the in-game music. It brings a lot to the racing atmosphere, to the challenge and it just really gets you inside the car!

When you're not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?
I'm an accountant and also a fashion-model (no, I'm not joking!), so these things take up a big part of my time. I also like to spend my free time with friends, chilling and just having chat in some nice places like cafes, disco's or cinemas. I love my life and cars. Whenever I'm having hard time, I just drive my car around and feel free!

Autobots or Decepticons?
Nice question! I like the way Optimus fights and his battle moves - so go, go Autobots!

If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment