Friday, May 11, 2012

Community Spotlight: Nasrul Muhammad



Our spotlight falls once again on the country of Indonesia! A happy coincidence in scheduling, this player is as passionate a student as he is a hardcore gamer, addicted to racing games like NFS World.

Let's get better acquainted with Nasrul Muhammad from Indonesia!

Tell us about yourself.

Indonesian. Love Desi. Cat addict. Money maker. No chili. Cheese please. Hate dust. Happy Mondays. Vektor jumper. 24 Hour computer online. White car. There's my brief babble. But actually, my name is Nasrul Muhammad. I'm 18 years old and from Pekalongan, Indonesia. My nickname in NFS World is T33J33. I'm a student at one of the leading universities here and I'm majoring in International Accounting. I am a HARDCORE gamer, especially racing, because it's very exciting. Gets my adrenaline pumping.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I can say that I'm late in playing NFSW, which is about a year ago. But that does not reduce my interest in playing this game. For me, it's never too late when it comes to playing an online game. Moreover, NFSW is a world-class game. And finally, with effort, I have reached the highest level.

What is your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

The first time I played NFSW, I immediately fell in love with the Lexus IS F. Unfortunately, there are not too many people who love this car. I am also pleased with the Pontiac GTO - very, very American Muscle

Your most memorable experience in the game?

I really like the atmosphere of this game. My most memorable moments are getting to know people from around the world. To estatblish communication with them, even if you don't speak the same language. That also gives me a chance to improve my English which helps in preparing for my college final tests.

What do you like most about NFSW?

There is so much to talk about when it comes to NFSW. One is that a lot of people can play this game. Old, young, students, office workers, even my parents, irrespective of status. Everyone can try to be the leader.

What other console or online games do you play?

I have a PSP, PS3, and X-box, which I play on with all my friends. As a child, I also played SEGA, especially SONIC games.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

Definitely the race between O`Conner and Dom, with the safety deposit box and the Dodge VIPER SRT-8 in Fast Five.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I like the in-game music, but sometimes, I also liketo listen to The Script and Skillet. It brings out the spirit when it speeding in NFSW.

When you're not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I am a student. When there is spare time, I play basketball with friends, head to a cafe or hunt for antiques in secondhand stores. Everything is exciting. Experience, dream, risk, close your cyes and jump! Enjoy the Freefall!

Iron Man or Iron Monkey?

Of course, Iron Man! He possesses powered armour, which gives him superhuman strength, ability to fly and an array of weapons. Like NFSW, we need them all to defeat our enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment