Saturday, May 26, 2012

Community Spotlight: Denis Chernov



The Need for Speed World Community Spotlight is back! This week we've got Denis Chernov telling us a little about himself.

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Denis Chernov. I'm 18 years old and from Almaty, Kazakhstan. My nickname in NFS World is DCRACER777. I’m studying in one of the UK's colleges in Oxford. I am a hardcore gamer and I have all parts of NFS on my laptop and other games, of course.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I started playing in late October and am still playing because I love this game so much. My interest will not fade because this the best game where I can relax and race with my friends from around the world. It also helps me to improve my English and French.

What's your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

It is very hard to choose because I love all the cars in my garage. My Lamborghini Diablo SV and BMW M1 Sportcar (1979) are the best choices for highway races. I drive my Easter Lamborghini Gallardo and Valentine Lexus ISF when I want to find players who have great vinyl customizations on their cars. My Ford Mustang Boss 302, which I won from the Amazon Golden Starter Pack contest, makes for perfect drifting and enough power to win a race.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

When I first joined the game, I saw that players can play together in Team Escape. I made some new friends and then we started racing together. It was awesome because we all stayed together throughout the escape. We helped each other and nobody was arrested. Then after the race, we thanked each other. Since then, I always drive on Team Escape and I can say that I am a professional there.

What do you like most about NFSW?

Good car models, tracks and I believe that new locations will be added soon. Also, I like that we can meet people of different age groups.

What other console or online games do you play?

I have a PSP and PS2. On the first one, I like to play NFS games and Call of Duty. On my PS2, I also play NFS and other racing games.

Favourite cars/driving scene in a movie?

The first one is the second race in Death Race, when Ames on his Fifth-generation Ford Mustang, teams up with Machine Gun Joe to destroy a massive 18-wheel tanker with many weapons. The second is the race between Daniel and the gangsters in two silver Mercedes-Benz. Lastly, all races from all of The Fast and Furious movies.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I listen to Nickelback, Marilyn Manson and Depeche Mode while playing NFSW.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I am a student. When I have free time, I play basketball with my friends or we go to Starbucks to chat and enjoy good coffee.

LeBron James or Shaquille O'Neal?

I will go with LeBron James because I like his game style. Like in NFSW, each player has their own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment