Friday, September 16, 2011

NFSW Community Spotlight: SergeantCT920



Today we shine the Community Spotlight on a gamer who’s been a fan of the NFS franchise since 1999 and a beta player with NFSW in the early stages. He’s very active in the game and chances are you’ve seen him around in World or have checked out his Youtube channel featuring NFS games. He’s even got a video up showcasing the Aston Martin V12 Vantage that we released this week!

Let’s get better acquainted with SergeantCT920!

Tell us about yourself.

My name SergeantCT920. I have Youtube channel featuring video walk-thoughs of Need for Speed games. I’ve been a Need for Speed fan since I was 11 years old. My first NFS game was Need for Speed High Stakes. That game has amazing cars, tracks and an awesome soundtrack.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I was a beta tester for Need For Speed World Online Beta 1 since March 5th, 2010. That’s when the name was change to Need for Speed World. During my beta days, I got to chance to see what changes were made in the game before it was released nationwide.

What’s your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

Hmm, tough choice. I don't have any Tier 1 cars but my Favorite Tier 2 is the Audi TT RS. I have 12 Tier 3 cars and I'm stuck between the two fastest Tier 3 cars: the Lamborghini Murciélago and BMW Z4 GT3. They’re both nice cars. But I’ll have to say Lamborghini Murciélago, because its very fast (depending what parts I put in) for races and driving in free roam.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

During the beta stage, a group was hosting a car show to show-off their rides and go on a world cruise around the Highway. That’s where I met some awesome people: Speedy4395, Dillano609, George17, rcgldr, Bojan03, nicking24 and Boxxout. I still talk with them today in World or on Skype.

What do you like most about NFSW?

What I like most about NFS World are the pursuits. Pursuits is my favorite game mode because escaping away from the cops is fun (depending of heat level). I'm always on heat 5 due to the feds with their Corvettes. Destroying property and smashing through roadblocks is fun, even making epic flips or doing a barrel roll.

What other console or online games do you play?

I play racing games like Carbon, Shift, shooting games or adventures game on my PS3.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

The Shelby GT500 from the movie, Gone In 60 Seconds. The pursuit scene where they’re escaping from the cops in the Shelby GT500 was epic.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I just listen to any music on my Ipod or my Macbook Pro.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

When I'm not playing NFSW, I like to hang out with my friends, go to the beach, drive from place to place and travel.

Batman or Superman?

Superman for 5 Reasons: flight, laser eyes, ice breath, super strength and Lois Lane is hot!


If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment