Friday, January 13, 2012

Community Spotlight: Hammar



The first Community Spotlight of 2012 comes to us from a long-time NFSW fan in Egypt. His name is Nour but some of you may know him as Hammar. He’s uber-active in the community and his favourite thing about the game is meeting players from around the world.

Let’s get better acquainted with Hammar.

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Nour aka HAMMAR . I am 31 year old male from Egypt . I work for the U.S Marines in the Middle East as a translator. I am down to earth kinda guy. I don’t care what you have, or where you are from. I may be at level 50 and have a whole bunch of cars, but I also like hanging out with level 5 and level 10 racers, helping them out, giving advice and having fun.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I have been playing NFSW for over year now and I am proud to be a part of this awesome game.

What’s your favourite(s) cars in NFSW?

I own a M3 2004 SMG which is my favorite car. In NFSW, my favorite car are the Skyline 2000GT and the new Porsche Carrera S. I want to thank the designers for doing the best job on it.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

What I’ll always remember is when I won 3 pro parts from the Mystery packs. Also, the time EDC ( Elite Drivers' Club ) came together as an all star pro racers.

Shout out to my friends IXDEMONXI, HARTLESS88, HIGHRACOON, SPARKLE23, SKIDKID, MOGLET, ZEROPROJECT, DIAVOLA, GERLACH234, DRIVENNUMBERX, PEPMAR, TTOCS, NEVILLES, 8ANSHE, SHARPSHOOTER8 and a shout out to Weiroz Crew.

What do you like most about NFSW?

The best thing I love about NFSW is that we can ride on the streets, meet new people, see racer’s profiles, their car styles and talk to people from all over the world.

What other console or online games do you play?

NFSW is the only game that I play all day, everyday. I fell in love with this game, even with its ups and downs. I am here to stay forever, until I see NFSW as the best game online.

Favourite car/driving scene in a movie?

That would be Fast Five with Vin Diesel and The Rock. Nothing can get better than this.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I am a Tupac fan but when it comes to playing NFSW, I like to listen to the engine sounds. It gets me hyped up to focus on car's sound effects. When it comes to Need for Speed car sounds, EA are pros.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

If I am not playing NFSW, I am either at the gym, at work or thinking about a new design or car specs that i can add to my NFSW garage.

Formula Drift or Formula 1?

Formula Drift, of course!



If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment