Friday, January 27, 2012

Community Spotlight: Arun Narla



Go on, ask this player any question about Will Ferrell movies and he'll probably know the answer. Not only is he a huge fan of the comedian and comedies in general, but he's also a huge fan of NFSW. And snowy times. Apparently, we sure made a big impression on him with our festive Winter Wonderland!

Let's get better acquainted with Arun Narla from India!

Tell us about yourself.

Hello everyone, i'm Arun Narla from India and I go by the name of PSPSTARZ in the game. My life is mostly studies and games. I’ve been an avid NFS gamer since NFS Hot Pursuit 2. I’m in the game every day and I’m always ready for some vinyling or racing. I’m a proud member of World Garage, as well. You can also find me on Youtube with the username Pspstarz.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I have been playing NFSW since October 2010 and enjoying every moment of it since.

What’s your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

My favourite car in NFSW...hmm, that’s a tough question. If given a choice, I’d have to go with the Aston Martin Vantage V12. It’s simply an amazing car, not too over-powered, not too slow - just perfect. I also love my 911 Turbo very much. The R8 Shift Edition also has a special position in my garage as it was one of the first ever cars I everbought.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

My most memorable experience has to be when snow came to World. It was truly a sight to behold. The decorations, the jumps… it was just amazing.

What do you like most about NFSW?

NFSW has a whole lot to offer and it really does stand out from the other MMO's out there. The concept of having branded cars and options like voice chat just opens it up to a whole other world. Most of all, the customization attracts me the most and makes me want to buy more cars and keep playing the game. Also, the concept of F2P is what I find really nice about NFSW. I’ve met some awesome people playing NFSW, such as Xenoz, F1recracker, Lambogtr, Box, Nevilles, Unique, 5inn3r, Dan and the list goes on.

What other console or online games do you play?

I have other consoles, like the PSP. In fact, I have 2 of them, a PS1 and a Wii. I try and buy as many racing games for my consoles as possible. I have all the NFS games. I love NFS Carbon Own the City the most and I fell in love with the concept of crews from Carbon.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

My favourite car is the original Lamborghini Murcielago, which I fell in love with from NFS HP. My favourite driving scene would have to be the cop chase with the Chevelle in Talladega Nights.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I listen to most songs, no favourites in particular, but my taste goes over various genres.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

When I'm not playing NFSW, I usually spend my time on the forums. I watch a lot of movies, mostly comedies. I’m a huge fan of Will Ferrell. I also watch a lot of TV. Some of my favourite shows are The Big Bang Theory and Family Guy. When I’m not doing either of those, I’m studying.

Dana White or Don King?

Don King! His style is just so amazing. I think he stands out mostly because of his hair. Other than that, he was great as a boxing promoter. I think he was one of the best of his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment