Saturday, April 28, 2012

Community Spotlight: Bryan Wong



While some people don't know what they want to do when their birthday rolls around, that's not the case for this player. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and that was to start playing Need for Speed World. And he hasn't stopped since.

Let's get better acquainted with Bryan Wong from Malaysia!

Tell us about yourself.

Hi guys! My name is Bryan Wong and I'm 14 this year. I'm from Malaysia and am an active player on NFSW. My in-game name is BRYANWONG. I am currently in 2 crew now: RsR-X crew and Transporter Motorsports.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I've been playing since July 2010. I can't wait to get more SpeedBoost for my birthday in July. Marc said big things are coming this July, so I can't wait.

What's your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

My favourite cars are BMWs. I'm a very huge fan. I current own 2 BMWs, the Z4 GT3 and the M3 GTS.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

My most memorable experience was when I got to meet new friends, hang-out at places and do other fun stuff. I mostly do that with the crews I'm in. You guys should really meet the RsR-X crew. You can contact the leader, ROCKKING100, in game.

What do you like most about NFSW?

What I like most are the updates to this game. It's the only game in which I've played which has so many updates and additions. Hopefully in the near fure, they'll be new cities and more events.

What other console or online games do you play?

I play on the Xbox 360 sometimes. As for online games, I play Team Fortress 2, Battlefield or APB Reloaded.

Favourite cars or driving scene in a movie?

My favourite cars are the Lamborghini Aventador and Ferrari 458 Italia.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

I listen to all the heavy bass DJ's and other rock music, such as Deadmau5, Dubstep, Dave Darrel, NFS: The Run music and some songs from Most Wanted.

When you're not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I'll either be playing my guitar, reading, studying or doing my homework.

Xavier or Magneto?

Xavier, of course! Xavier is better because Magneto betrayed Xavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment