Friday, October 7, 2011

NFSW Community Spotlight: Ksenia Artyomova



This week we spotlight a community member who lives for Need for Speed World. She plays the game, customizes her rides and designs some really awesome NFSW wallpapers. Her creations so impressed us at the office, that one of our Dev team staff even set his desktop computer with one of her wallpapers! To check out more of her brilliant designs, click here. She’s also mad about vinyls and you can check out her customizations here.

Let’s get better acquainted with Ksenia from Russia!

Tell us about yourself.

Hi. My name is Ksenia and I’m 23 years old. I live in Russia, in a small city called Arkhangelsk. I’m a creative person, so I work as an artist and designer. I create and draw pictures. In my free time, I love to play NFS.

How long have you been playing NFSW?

I’ve been playing NFSW for about a year.

What is your favourite car(s) in NFSW?

I like Japanese and German cars, especially Nissan 240 SX, Nissan Silvia, Mitsubishi Evolution 10, BMW 135i coupe, BMW M3, BMW Z4 and Audi RS4. I would love to see Nissan Sil1580, Lexus IS300, Mazda RX8, Honda CR-X 1988-1991 and Honda Civic 4D in the NFSW game.

Your most memorable experience in the game?

It’s racing with other people and of course the beautiful visuals, day/night cycle and the ability to explore the cities from the NFS series.

What do you like most about NFSW?

My greatest pleasure is making vinyls and gorgeous desktop wallpapers. For me, NFSW is not just a game, it’s a way of self-expression. I can create beautiful vinyls and share them with other players. I can create nice screenshots, photoshop them and show what I made to my friends. Taking part in NFSW contests and events is fun too. For example, I participated in the JDM festival twice recently.

What other console or online games do you play?

Aside from NFSW, I played Need for Speed Most Wanted, Carbon, Pro Street, Hot Pursuit, Shift, Shift Unleashed, Crysis and Crysis 2. I’ve never came across another online racing game that interested me, so for me, NFSW is the one and the best. And I just can’t wait for NFS The Run!

Favourite cars/driving scene in a movie?

My most favorite cars are those which were made for street racing, drift and sport. Just watch “the Fast and the Furious” movie, and you will get my point.

What song or music do you rock out to while playing NFSW?

My chose of music depends on my mood and situation. When creating vinyls or wallpapers, I prefer to listen to jazz, lounge and chill-out music. But when I’m about to race, I go for something more rhythmical - rap, trance, hip-hop, house, drum n’ bass etc.

When you’re not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I work and have fun with my friends, spend my time creatively or play sports.

iPhone or Android?

I will answer it this way – I like the iPhone for the design and interface, but I think that the Android has an excellent OC. The main thing for me is technique, functionality, simplicity, user-friendly interface and good design.



If you would like to be profiled or know someone you think would be perfect for NFSW Community Spotlight, shoot an email to ling@needforspeed.com!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment