Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introducing Porsche 959



A car created by our community, for the community!

Thanks to modeler Svyatoslav Gampel, NFSW is proud to offer to its community this vintage Porsche 959 in honour of our first anniversary!

Let's find out a little more about our car modeler extraordinaire:

NFSW: Tell us a little bit about yourself.

SG: My name is Svyatoslav Gampel, my nickname is myster92. I'm 18 years old and I am from Russia. I've been doing 3D modeling, visualization, programming, game development and real-time graphics, and started with game-modding around 4 years ago.

NFSW: How long have you been playing NFSW?

SG: I've been playing Need for Speed World ever since it was in the open beta testing stage.

NFSW: How did you hear about the contest? What got you interested in the idea of modeling this Porsche for NFSW?

SG: I learned about this contest from my friend. I participated in the contest because I wanted to know if I can create a model in NFS World in a limited time. And because it was a competition from EA Games, for the popular game NFS World.

Here's a screenshot of the Porsche that I modeled:



NFSW: So what's your favourite car in NFSW?

SG: The Porsche 959. And the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.

A big thanks again to the uber-talented Svyatoslav Gampel for making NFSW's first community car!

To take a spin in Porsche's first true Supercar, head to the car dealer where it'll be available for in-game cash!

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment